The Birth Pool in a Box standard incorporates the following design features.
* It's hard to know what you need beforehand, so there are handles in several places.
* The integrated seat is the perfect height for resting during and after labor. It is perfect for holding baby's head safely above the water.
* If you feel unsteady getting into the pool, you can reduce the total wall height without loss of rigidity. Only our 3 chamber design allows that.
* Integrated cupholder helps with hydration during labor.
* Opaque outer walls provides privacy and clear inner walls gives a perception of more space.
* Soft air filled chamber floor provides comfort.
* Egg shape allows for a longer distance in one direction and a shorter one in the other. This provides many options for positioning for women of all sizes.
* The Regular size pool has room for your partner or birth support person to join you in the pool and not cramp your style. Or if you are a tall or large woman, you may prefer the Regular size pool for comfort.
* The Mini size pool holds 40% less water than the Regular size birth pool. Perfect if you have are concerned about your hot water supply. Or maybe you just want less space to feel more protected.
* The Birth Pool in a Box Standard comes with one single use liner that forms an effective barrier to both water and germs.
* The standard pool is certified as a single use pool.
* This table
summarizes the differences between the Mini and Regular Pool sizes.Note: Birth Pool in a Box does not recommend using any generic liner on their Birth Pools - it will not give a secure, tight, custom fit and may not be watertight, undermining the integrity of the Birth Pool in a Box System. Please order the Regular or Mini custom Birth Pool in a Box Liner.